great Tenants 
great Landlords 
. . . great Agent 
01234 344882 


Landlords are required to maintain a policy of buildings insurance for their properties (unless provided by the management company as part of a block management service). The link below will direct you to NWBIB Insurance Brokers who can provide quotations to meet your building insurance requirements. 
NWBIB also provide Rent Gurantee Insurance AND Landlord Emergency Maintenance Cover